This is a great opportunity to join an industry recognised company who can offer you the opportunity for career and personal development. We are flexible in assignment of role and responsibilities which will be discussed during the interview.
Interested candidates are invited to send a copy of your resume to Ms. YC Yee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Sourcing, plan, price negotiation and procurement of both local and overseas purchases.
· Liaise with local and overseas suppliers on the delivery schedules and flight matters.
· Liaise with freight forwarders on import and export; transporter on land deliveries.
· Maintain and improve our network of suppliers,fabricators, principals and the freight
forwarders and transporters.
· Monitor and control inventory movement and maintain the tidiness of the
Workshop and Inventory Area.
· Plan & prepare marketing material – brochures, website, social media,
email campaigns etc.
· Support adjacent functions in the Sales and Technical Department.
· Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in
Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
· Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia.
· Well versed in operating common software applications, such as
· Pleasant personality with positive attitude and willing to learn.
· Ability to perform under pressure and multitask.
· Those without working experience but with strong positive attributes
will also be considered.